Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Imperial Treasure Teochew Cuisine Ngee Ann City





This is one of my favourite restaurants. My friends and I usually have porridge with the various dishes.

Since it is around Chinese New Year, my friends and I decided to have Yu Sheng to start. The Salmon Yu Sheng was fabulously fresh, I enjoyed it very much. The braised goose was tender and done just right. The sauce accompanying the goose was also very tasty, not too salty or too sweet. I feel this is a "must-have" dish here. The roast duck was succulent, crispy on the outside, extremely tasty and well seasoned. This is another "must-have" dish! Spinach was simple but delicious. Our teochew style steamed Soon Hock was yummy too. It was perfectly steamed and the fish was fresh and moist. I like!

I feel this restaurant is consistently good and simply fablicious!

Ratings:

Braised Goose: 9/10
Roasted Duck: 9/10
Steamed Soon Hock: 9/10
Spinach with garlic: 8.5/10

Imperial Treasure Teochew Cuisine
Ngee Ann City
4th Level

No comments:

Post a Comment