Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sop Kambing/ Mutton Soup


I love Soup Kambing... So far, I've tried a number of places and I think this one is worth your visit.

I was in Geylang market to do some spices shopping and decided to have something for breakfast. As there were soooo many choices there, I didn't know what to have and decided to try out the Soup Kambing instead.

It arrived at my table piping hot and the aroma of the spices told me that this could be good. It was served with a few pieces of bread but I decided to have a taste of just the soup to start with. The flavourful spices burst in my mouth immediately. The meat was tender and tasty as the herbs and spices had penetrated into the meat. It was not too oily. The consistency of the soup was also just right, not too runny or too thick. I obviously enjoyed it as I polished off the whole bowl... :)

*Halal

Rating: 8/10

Hanifa Soup Kambing
Geylang Serai Market
2nd Level




No comments:

Post a Comment