Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kampung Chai Chee Seafood Restaurant





Had about an hour just to grab a quick lunch somewhere and I drove pass this place along New Upper Changi Road. As I was in a bit of a rush, I didn't order the seafood but instead ordered a few easy dishes.

The Chicken Rice was so so, the sauce for the roasted chicken was nice but I find the rice slightly lacking in taste. The Mee Upeh that I ordered has loads of ingredients but it could do with a little more salt and tastier stock as I find it a bit bland. The Tahu Telur was really good according to my friend, the tofu was soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. I must say the "you tiao" or sotong char kway was really really good. It was tasty, superbly crispy and really flavourful. I think it's the best dish that I ordered here.

*Halal

Rating:
Chicken Rice: 5.5/10
Mee Upeh: 5/10
Tahu Telur: 8/10
You Tiao: 9/10

303 New Upper Changi Road
(near Lorong Sarina)

No comments:

Post a Comment