Monday, April 25, 2011

Garibaldi

This is one of my favourite restaurants.  Decided to have lunch with some friends and since I've not been there recently, decided to head there this time.

As usual, the staff was extremely welcoming when we arrived.  I picked the carrot and crabmeat soup and roast turkey.  The carrot and crabmeat soup came with bits of crab meat which was lovely but I think it could do with slightly more seasoning.  Alas, I had forgotten to take any photos... The roast turkey was done just right.  It was tender and the sauce that went with it was delicious.  I think it's perfect for lunch as I didn't want something too heavy.  The prawn linguine that my friends ordered were very good though I think the herb was a tad too strong for my liking.  The linguine was al dente and it has just the right amount of sauce. As usual, I only ordered a gelato for dessert and it was creamy in texture and milky in taste.  The chocolate dessert (I can't remember the name) was fabulous and the rest of my friends who ordered it enjoyed it very much.




The Italian waiter who served us was very friendly and helpful.  In fact, all the staff are well trained and has the right personality.  This is one restaurant that I would not mind going again and again...

Ratings:
Roast Turkey: 9/10
Prawn Linguine: 8.5/10
Chocolate dessert: 9.5/10

Service rating: 9.5/10


Garibaldi Italian Restaurant & Bar
36 Purvis Street #01-02
Singapore 188613
Tel: (65) 6837 1468

No comments:

Post a Comment