Monday, June 6, 2011

Bistro Changi

Decided to try out this place by the beach just to have a casual snack.  The place was full and we were lucky to get the last table available. 

My fish & chips were ok, it was fine but I think the batter is not crispy enough.  The portion were decent and it came with some salad.


The Pizza Margarita was full of cheese and it was good.  My daughter was very happy with her choice.  It was fresh, the dough was good and they are not stingy with the toppings.

The place is rather pleasant but the service is not great.  You can come for a light snack or drinks but you should not expect too much attention from the staff.   I saw a sign that states that they serve breakfast as well so I may try that out one day...

Ratings: 

Fish & Chips 6/10

Pizza Margerita 8/10

Service 5/10

260 Nicoll Drive, Changi Beach Carpark 1, 
Tel: +65 6546 5229

No comments:

Post a Comment