Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sunset Bay Bistro

I felt like having breakfast by the beach for my daughter's birthday and decided to head to Sunset Bay Bistro in East Coast. 

They have a few combinations and you can get them to do your eggs whatever way you like.  This one comes with chicken ham, baked beans, scrambled eggs, hash brown, warm toast with butter and marmalade.  The scrambled eggs were done well.  My daughter enjoyed it very much.


Mine was with scrambled eggs, chicken sausages, beef bacon and toast.  Next time I will have the other combination.  I think it is a pleasant change to have breakfast with the sea breeze on a Saturday morning.  I will definitely be back again soon...

Mushroom ommelette


Ratings: 8/10

Service: 7/10

1300 East Coast Park, Singapore 468964, Singapore 
+65 64489060

No comments:

Post a Comment