Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mon An Vietnamese Muslim Corner

My friends were talking and posting about this Vietnamese noodles on Facebook and they were saying how wonderful it is.  I decided to try it for myself...

I rushed there on a Monday afternoon at 3.30pm as they close at around 4pm.  I was lucky.

When the piping hot beef noodles came, I quickly had a taste of the soup.  It was extremely tasty and delicious.  The soup tasted of the beef broth and full of flavour.  I think it's being brewed with lemongrass and galangal as I could smell the subtle fragrance.  They were loads of beef pieces and it was tender. 

The Vietnamese spring rolls were good and the prawns were fresh.  It was packed with vegetables and herbs and extremely refreshing.

Vietnamese Spring Rolls

I enjoyed it very much and I will definitely be back...:)


Jalan Masjid (Kembangan Area)
first coffee shop on the left.

*Please note they have moved to another coffeeshop in Jalan Masjid, now located at the last coffeeshop on the left since around May 2012

Ratings:
Beef Noodles: 8.5/10
Spring Rolls: 8.5/10

Monday -Saturday till 4pm

5 comments:

  1. Wow the spring rolls look like fish! Yum yum...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY FAVOURITE THING IN THE WORLD T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI they've moved again to the coffee shop next to eunos mrt! But seems like their beef noodles have dropped in standard. Perhaps it was cuz mine was the last order of the night, around 830 pm. They were going to close at 9. Still thinking if I should go back again. I've tried them at their original location, near Jalan masjid. And I have to agree. It was soooo good!

    ReplyDelete