Friday, January 21, 2011

Barossa



I heard about Barossa Restaurant from a friend of mine who told me that they do all-you-can-eat buffet for Australian meats. So, a group of us decided to try it out. It cost SGD$49.90++ and you have a choice of Ribeye, T-Bone or Wagyu. In fact, you can have it all. It comes with a choice of vegetable and a choice of potato to go with it.

My friends and I ordered different vegetables to taste. The creamed spinach was watery instead of creamy, so this was rather tasteless. We kept in mind that we will order the asparagus next time. The Bearnaise sauce was very good and we kept asking for more. The meat was tender and I got the biggest potion even though I was the smallest person there :). I was too full to order another one. I picked the Wagyu and it was nice and juicy with just the right amount of marbled fats on it :P

Their buffet is available on Wednesdays and Sundays from 6pm. On Thursdays, they have a ribs buffet which I have yet to try :P

Rating: 8/10

8 Raffles Avenue
Esplanade Mall
#01-11
Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment