Sunday, January 23, 2011

Forlino



On a Sunday afternoon, a friend from KL wanted to meet up for lunch. I couldn't decide where to go and some restaurants are shut during Sunday lunch. So we decided on Forlino as it was open.

We were given a table with a view of the Merlion and the river, so I think this would be good if you are entertaining visitors. We shared an appetiser as I wasn't that hungry and I ordered a roast pigeon while my friend ordered a prawn dish.

The roast pigeon tasted slightly "gamey", so I think it could do with a little more seasoning or marinate. It was perfectly cook on the outside but it was slightly underdone inside. The sauce was also a tad sweet for my liking. My friend's plate of prawns looked good and he polished off his plate clean.

Roast Pigeon Rating: 6/10
Prawn's Rating: 7.5/10

Service: Good

Forlino
One Fullerton
Singapore
http://www.forlino.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment