Saturday, January 22, 2011

Roast Duck at Imperial Treasure




I was running some errands and suddenly I realised that I was actually really hungry. It was around 5pm, in between lunch and dinner time. With absolutely no idea what I felt like having, I decided to drive in to a shopping mall as I was certain that I will be able to find something that I would fancy.

After parking at Tampines 1, I took the lift to the 2nd floor. As I was walking along, an image which was upfront a restaurant caught my eye: roast duck.

I quickly got myself a table and ordered braised e-fu noodles (my fave) , braised tofu with mushrooms and vegetables and of course half a roast duck. The e-fu noodles could have been better with a little more seasoning, tastier broth and a little more scallions. The tofu was soft and delish... it melted in my mouth. However, the best dish I ordered was the roast duck. The meat was done just right as it was tender and moist. There were no "duck smell" or anything like that. The skin was crispy and simply yummy. In short, the roast duck was really really fablicious! You must definitely go and have it!

They have many outlets located islandwide.

Roast duck rating: 9.5/10
Braised Tofu rating: 8/10
Braised e-fu noodles: 6/10

Imperial Treasure
Tampines 1
#02-04
Tel: 6484 3323

No comments:

Post a Comment