Friday, January 21, 2011

Watami, Singapore. Raffles City









We went to the outlet in Raffles City after a friend recommended the place. He told me that the Sukiyaki was excellent. So, I decided to try it out.

Luckily, I made a reservation. It was full when I got there and there were people waiting for their tables even at 8.45pm!

Of course, I ordered the Sukiyaki Nabe and it was really good. The beef cubes is a must! It is yummy and it has this smoky after taste :P... The Sushi Platter Grandeur was nice too. The Hot Pot Unagi was slightly unusual as the rice was cooked with mushroom broth (I think). It took about 25 mins to cook on the table. I expected it to be tastier but personally I think it's just ok... Oh! The ice lemon tea was refreshing and we think it is home made... or should I say, restaurant made... On the whole, I think it is a great casual dining experience for families and friends at reasonable prices. Just make sure you call for a reservation...

Rating: 8.5/10

B1-06 Raffles City
Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment