Friday, January 21, 2011

Zam Zam Murtabak



The other day, my friend who is now living in KL, was chatting with me on FB and she was mentioning how she missed Zam Zam murtabak. Immediately, I had a craving as I have not had it for nearly a year. I was on a mission on one Saturday afternoon and I was not disappointed. The meat was tasty, the dough was crispy and it wasn't too oily.

We also ordered the Soup Kambing. It looks strange and does not look like the normal Soup Kambing. I decided not to put the photo up as it actually looks rather unappetising. It tasted different too. It was spicy, like chilli spicy and I could even see bits of red chillies floating in it which was strange. Although it doesn't look great, it actually taste ok but let me warn you it does not taste like the normal Soup Kambing.

This "old-school" eating place also serves Lamb, Chicken and Venison Briyani.

*Halal

Murtabak rating: 9/10
Soup Kambing rating: 5.5/10

Zam Zam Restaurant is located at:
697/699 North Bridge Road
Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment