Friday, January 21, 2011

Nasi Lemak Adam Road




Heard from everyone that this Nasi Lemak is one of the best in Singapore but I decided to try it out for myself. There was a looooong queue when I got there so I was anxiously waiting to try out what is so special about it.

The food was piping hot when it arrived, so that was good. The basmati rice was cooked just right. However, I find it a bit lacking in the taste department. The sambal was too sweet for me (bear in mind that I don't have a sweet tooth, so probably ANYTHING is too sweet for me :) The fried chicken came out from the frying pan straight to the plate, so it was juicy and fresh. The otak-otak was spicy and the fish was rather substantial.

On the whole, it's acceptable but I was expecting it to blow my mind ...

*Halal

Rating: 6.5/10

Adam Road Food Court

No comments:

Post a Comment